Study Visit to India 2016
Duration: 10 days (21st- 30th October 2016)
Organized by: Department of English, University of Rajshahi
- Developed and acquired knowledge on different culture, practice and views.
- Researched on Cultural Studies and Language
- Improved flexibility, adaptability, teamwork, and management.
International Sustainability School 2014 in Nepal
Duration: 12 Days (12th-26th June 2014)
Organized by: Hands-On Institute
- Acquired knowledge on sustainable development and role of youths in protecting the environment, generating new ideas through sharing and networking (both in digital and practical field).
- Practiced adaptability and working with nature through trekking, community visit and home-stay.
- Certified as a “Sustainable Fellow”.
International Study Visit 2014 in Sri Lanka
Duration: 7 Days (11th- 18th January 2014)
Place: Sri Lanka
Organized by: British Council
- Trained on leadership, networking, and education on youth development, sustainable community development and creative new ideas.
a global network through proper communication and social skills.